1. What is an example of an experimentally observed transition that appears to
violate the law of conservation of energy and how can this be reconciled?
2. How does the HSO Hamiltonian operator account for spin wavefunctions while
operating solely of the electronic wavefunction?
3. What is a vibronic transition?
4. What are some examples of the implications of the Franck-Condon principle?
5. What is the result of spin lattice magnetic relaxation?
6. Explain why the T+ÆS ISC transition (at high field) requires a source
of magnetic energy conservation in order to be plausible by radiationless pathways?